LED Retrofit Installation
Twin Supplies has been helping people like you with energy saving lighting retrofits for over a decade. We help companies, religious facilities, schools and communities maximize savings while providing impactful visual improvements. We have professionals on staff to help walk you through the process of securing incentives so you can make the most of your budget.
Starting a lighting retrofit project may seem daunting but we have years of experience and the expert staff to walk you through the process quickly and easily.
When Should You Consider Doing a Lighting Retrofit?
Lighting retrofits can make sense in any situation where you will experience cost savings but especially in situations where:
- There are areas that are excessively overlit and wasting energy.
- There is poor maintenance of current lighting and the existing fixtures are well beyond their useful life span.
- Existing hours of lighting operation are in excess of what is necessary and there are areas that could benefit from occupancy sensors and other technologies.
- The existing lighting technology is inefficient. Outdated lighting technology that is old will cost you increasingly more every year to run.
- You are paying high electricity and/or demand charges which are impacted by inefficient, high wattage fixtures.
- Areas are poorly lit and can result in decreased productivity and safety.