Standard Business Incentives
The ComEd Standard Program Offers:
- Cash incentives for energy-efficient lighting upgrades.
- Cash incentives for fixture replacements.
- Up to 75% of total project cost can be covered by rebate.
- Both public and private sector facilities can qualify.
Small Business Incentives
ComEd Small Business Energy Savings (SBES) Program Benefits:
- Free energy assessments for your facility.
- Substantial rebates available to greatly reduce out-of-pocket costs.
- Simple, easy to complete paperwork to secure rebates.
- Installation work completed by an approved ComEd Service Provider.
To qualify for SBES:
- You must be a small business using ComEd service.
- Business must be owned or managed by an individual.
- Business must have have an electric demand rate of 0-100 kw (View example electric bill below in helpful resource links).
- Separate ComEd Public Sector Small Facilities Program available for public sector customers.
Eligible Properties Include:
- Multifamily properties with 3-5 or more individual residential units, depending on territory.
Qualifying facilities may be eligible to receive:
- Rebates for interior common area lighting upgrades
- FREE energy saving products such as LED screw-in bulbs for individual units as well as FREE new lighting fixtures for exterior parking lots and building walls.